Wairaka Walkway (Plimmerton)
15 Mahuru | September, 10am-12.30pm
- Te Matatini
- Hīkoia te Kōrero | Auckland CBD
- Hīkoi Whakanui i te Reo Māori
- Te Rerenga - He Reo Ora
- Te Rerenga
- Whakapai Tātahi
- Lets Play Live - te reo Fortnite
- TAKARO 2018
- Te Tairāwhiti | Gisborne Parade
- Hīkoi Reo Māori
- Hīkoia te Kōrero | Manukau CBD
- Te Reo Huarahi
- Harakeke & Hakinakina
- Hokomanga Hunga Mahi Pāmu
- Hokomanga o te Pō
- Te Reo Māori Storytime
- Māori Theatre: Ka Mua, Ka Muri
- Reo Party at Moon
- Mara TK and guests
- Māori Speech Science Hui
- Radio Te Ūpoko o te Ika
- Hui Taumata Reo Ki Te Hiku
- Children's Stories and Sustainable Art
- Hine Kihāwai
Join us to celebrate Māori Language Week and care for our coastline with a beach clean up.
We will collect rubbish and speak as much te reo Māori as we can, before sharing lunch and stories.
Meet at the entrance to the Wairaka Walkway at 10am for karakia.
Parking on Moana Road and Hongoeka Bay Road.
Please bring water bottles, kai to share at lunchtime, gardening gloves if you have them and blankets to sit on.